Sep 22, 2011
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – All students interested in rowing at MIT are invited to join the fall novice rowing program. Just email email@example.com for more information.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- For over 100 years, walk-on athletes have been the foundation of MIT Crew.
- Numerous Olympic and National Team rowers took their very first strokes as novices in our program.
MIT HAS A TEAM FOR YOU
- We have men's and women's heavyweight and lightweight squads, so opportunities exist for nearly all student-athletes. Men's lightweights race below 170 pounds, while women's lightweights race below 135 pounds.
GET STRONG AND FIT
- We are ready to help you learn rowing while progressing through a thoughtful training plan that will make you stronger, fitter, and ready to race.
- Training, teamwork, and passion are all part of being a proud member of our team. It begins with simply coming to practice ready to improve.