No. 17 MIT 9, No. 37 Bucknell University 0
No. 17 MIT 0, Denison University 0
- Records: No. 17 MIT (6-2); No. 37 Bucknell (4-5); Denison (0-5)
- Location: Annapolis, Md. (Navy Squash Center)
- The Lead: The No. 17 ranked MIT squash team wrapped up play at the Navy Round Robin with 9-0 victories over No. 37 Bucknell and Denison. The pair of wins pushed MIT's overall record to 6-2 this season and the Engineers wrapped up November with two wins over ranked teams.
HOW IT HAPPENED vs. Bucknell:
- All nine matches that MIT played against the Bison were decided in three sets. The Engineers were dominant at the bottom of the ladder as Keith Lamp (Short Hills, N.J.) won his match 11-1, 11-0, 11-0 at No. 7, Matt McManus (Philadelphia, Pa.) won his match, 11-2, 11-0, 11-3 at No. 8 and Brad Levin (Cockeysville, Md.) won his match, 11-2, 11-3, 11-1 at No. 9.
- Joe O'Connor (Kennebunkport, Maine) played the closest match of the contest at No. 1 as he topped Delancey McFadden, 11-6, 13-11, 11-3.
HOW IT HAPPENED vs. Denison:
- As they did against Bucknell, the Engineers won all nine matches against Denison by 3-0 scores. At position two, Aman Sanger (New York, N.Y.) allowed his opponent to score just two points as he won, 11-0, 11-1, 11-1. Vedannt Paul Kukadia (Manhasset, N.Y.) and Lamp both conceded just four total points in their matches as Kukadia won 11-4, 11-0, 11-0 at No. 5 and Lamp won 11-3, 11-0, 11-1 at No. 8.
- MIT will travel to Hartford, Connecticut to face off with No. 2 nationally-ranked Trinity College on Tuesday, December 3 at 6:00 pm.
- For the latest on MIT Athletics, follow the Engineers via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.