- Location: Cambridge, Mass. (Charles River)
- The Lead: On Sunday at the Head of the Charles, the MIT women's lightweight 4 finished second overall and just 12 seconds off the course record with a time of 18:06.346. The lightweight 8 also competed in one of the final races of the day and crossed in eighth.
A LOOK INSIDE THE RACES:
- Passing Riverside in a time of 4:10.853, the Engineers 4 boat passed the Weld Boathouse at 10:00.651 and CBC at 15:00.038 before finishing second overall just 8.425 seconds behind British Columbia and eight seconds in front of BU.
- The lightweight eight boat finished in a final time of 17:34.506 after checking in at 3:58.302 at Riverside, 9:35.333 at the Weld Boathouse and 14:33.493 at CBC.
- This concludes the fall racing schedule for the Engineers as the team will open the spring season at the University of Tampa on March 28th.