Below is the schedule for the 2016 ITA New England Regional Tennis Championship, which is being hosted at MIT from September 23-25 at the MIT Tennis Courts.
Results will be updated on this page throughout the three-day event and will be sent to each participating institution at the conclusion of play each day.
Friday, September 23rd
9 a.m. - Round of 64 Singles
- For Round of 32 singles, up to 45 minutes rest time if straight sets, up to 1 hour if three sets, OR next available court (whichever is later)
- Not before 1 p.m. Round of 32 Doubles
- For Round of 16 Doubles, up to 45 minutes rest time OR next available court (whichever is later)
Saturday, September 24th
9 a.m. - Round of 16 Singles
- For Quarterfinal singles, up to 45 minutes rest time if straight sets, up 1 hour if three sets
- Not before 1 p.m. for Quarterfinal Doubles
- For semifinal doubles, up to 45 minutes rest time
Sunday, September 25th
9 a.m. - Semifinal Singles
- For the singles final, up to 45 minutes rest time if straight sets, up to 1 hour if three sets
- If doubles player are not in singles, play will start at 9 a.m. If doubles players are in singles, rest time will be applied.
For singles play, there will be supertiebreakers for third sets through the first two rounds. A full third set will be played from the Round of 16 on. For doubles, an 8-game pro set will be played throughout.